About the Role
Customer focused innovators are what we need! The Strategic Insights Manager is responsible for initial setup, build out and ongoing enhancements in leveraging external data and insights to support business growth. You will collaborate internally with Listings, Commercial Sales, Marketing, Sourcing, and National Sales, as well as with external data/innovation partners and key customers to deliver meaningful consumer insights and analysis around Metals product categories.
You will also collaborate with Innovation, R&D, Marketing and Sales to identify and develop new and innovative product platforms while representing the voice of the consumer and operator. Utilizing a combination of creative and discerning analyses of primary research and syndicated datasets with a thorough understanding of the business goals and objectives, you will serve as a business unit partner, providing business and pipeline recommendations that support growth strategy and topline sales objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Lead insight generation and translation into new opportunities across multiple categories, segments, technologies, and markets
- Define product and category opportunities based on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the company incorporating the voice of the customer
- Help to build the innovation roadmap through data, analytics, insights, and foresights
- Identify, define and size Reibus growth opportunity products and platforms
- Lead exploratory research in the pursuit of insights and new market space discovery to fuel scalable growth
- Identify headwinds and tailwinds in consumer behavior, by category, that could impact marketplace liquidity
- Aid innovation strategy by developing insights driven platforms and concepts that grow our core categories and strengthen our position as Partner of Choice
- Assist design and execution of research in partnership with Marketing, Sales and other key cross functional teams
What You’ll Bring
- Collect data: Collect data on market conditions, competitors, and consumers; convert findings and complex data into tables, written reports, and graphs for ease of interpretation.
- Analyze Data: Mine syndicated data sources, business publications, competitive landscape, and current subscriptions to provide prioritization and direction for the innovation pipeline from idea generation to commercialization
- Create insightful reports: Combine trends and translate data into clear, actionable findings to enable value-based creation, insights-based selling, and guide recommendations for business partners
- Manage external stakeholders: Partner with external third-party research sources (Steel Market Update and other sources) on capabilities and enhancements
- Critical thinking: Know how to ask the right questions to find the best data, extract meaning from collected data, and apply those insights to the company’s marketing strategy
- Communication: Own communication of translated insights into recommendations that other teams can act upon
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that?
For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself.
We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
- “Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.