As our Credit and Collections Manager, you will be essential in overseeing our credit process by consistently improving our cash flow and pursuing collections. This role is perfect for an experienced credit manager looking for an opportunity to grow and lead a small credit and collections team. You’ll be reporting to the Director, Credit and working with others across our organization to ensure compliance with credit and collection regulations. If finance is your forte and you won't take no for an answer after a customer pitch or a request for payment, we want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the credit process: Oversee the credit process for vendors in collaboration with the commercial team. This role must be comfortable working with large credit lines.
- Manage risk: Assess financial statements and accounting records to determine credit worthiness, credit limits, and risk exposure.
- Maintain records: Contact banks, trade and credit associations, credit insurers etc. to request and obtain necessary documents and information for credit decisions.
- Remove roadblocks: Resolve internal process issues to maintain active account status and provide updates to leadership.
- Support Customer Lifecycle: Establish trade credit, complete system setup and updates to customer master files. Manage a high-volume portfolio of customer receivables and work to maximize Reibus’ cash flow by solving customer payment issues.
- Keep us compliant: Act in compliance with company goals, policies, and procedures as they pertain to collection activity, our collections strategy, and specified Accounts Receivable goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Detail orientation: Extreme attention to detail resulting in high quality work.
- Follow-through: Drive to bring all assigned work to completion with speed and accuracy.
- Organization: A strong preference for organization, structure, and efficiency. Ability to prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel with stellar attention to detail.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in managing internal and external stakeholders. Takes a flexible and collaborative approach to new challenges.
- Communication: High level of tact and polish in written and verbal exchanges.
- Analytical thinking: Leverages experience and expertise to quickly identify and comprehend complex problems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years of business-to-business credit and collections experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations.
- Demonstrated Excel skills.
- Experience working with big data analysis and/or financial data. Prior NetSuite experience desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.