ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Credit Manager, you will be essential in overseeing our credit process by consistently improving our cash flow and pursuing collections. While Reibus has developed a passionate customer base in North America, this role is critical in driving growth on a global scale where multiple currencies are at play. This role is perfect for an experienced credit manager looking for an opportunity to grow and lead a small credit and collections team. You’ll be reporting to the VP of European Operations and working with others across our organization to ensure compliance with credit and collection regulations. If finance is your forte and you won't take no for an answer after a customer pitch or a request for payment, we want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the credit process: Oversee the credit process for vendors in collaboration with the commercial team. This role must be comfortable working with large credit lines that can exceed $1M USD.
- Manage risk: Assess financial statements and accounting records to determine credit worthiness, credit limits, and risk exposure.
- Maintain records: Contact banks, trade and credit associations, credit insurers etc. to request and obtain necessary documents and information for credit decisions.
- Remove roadblocks: Resolve internal process issues to maintain active account status and provide updates to leadership.
- Support Customer Lifecycle: Establish trade credit, complete system setup and updates to customer master files. Manage a high-volume portfolio of customer receivables and work to maximize Reibus’ cash flow by solving customer payment issues.
- Keep us compliant: Act in compliance with company goals, policies, and procedures as they pertain to collection activity, our collections strategy, and specified Accounts Receivable goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Detail orientation: Extreme attention to detail resulting in high quality work.
- Follow-through: Drive to bring all assigned work to completion with speed and accuracy.
- Organization: A strong preference for organization, structure, and efficiency. Ability to prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel with stellar attention to detail.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in managing internal and external stakeholders. Takes a flexible and collaborative approach to new challenges.
- Communication: High level of tact and polish in written and verbal exchanges.
- Analytical thinking: Leverages experience and expertise to quickly identify and comprehend complex problems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of business-to-business credit and collections experience preferably in an industrial related sector
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations.
- Demonstrated Excel skills.
- Experience working with big data analysis and/or financial data. Prior NetSuite experience desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. English required.
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that?
For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself.
We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
- “Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.
We are in the process of establishing an organization in Germany. Since this has not yet been finalized, your personal data you provide to us will of necessity have to be collected, transferred and processed also outside of Germany and the EU/EEA, including the U.S.A. Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR / Datenschutz-Grundverordnung - DS-GVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA / Bundesdatenschutzgesetz - BDSG) remain unaffected.